Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vegetables

How does the title sound?
Does it remind of you of nasty green vegetables you were forced to eat as a kid? "It's good for you!" Well, it is. However, the way you remember may be different. Amazing; how age and experience can change people. People who grew up hating vegetables are now their biggest fans. Like who? Like me.
I know, most of you may know me as a carnivore. Meat! Meat! However, the softer and healthier part of me loves a geat creamed spinach, or lightly sauteed baby carrots. Vegetables are the topic this week at school and let me tell ya, I'm excited.
Vegetables create such a geat compliment to so many dishes. Vegetables may even make or break the plate. They add color, variety, and lasty flavor. How many can disagree that when you have steak you NEED potatoes. Ahhh...potatoes. Such a wonderful vegetable from God. I digress, however the need for vegetable cookery is important. How important you may ask? Check out the newest blog on Wednesday. Let me tell you all about it....

No comments: